Saturday, September 8, 2012

Absence Makes the heart grow fonder.

I want to thank all of you who have been following this blog.  I have been extremely busy this past summer, (NO excuses here), and I have been away from the keyboard. I'll be back more regulalry as we move through the fall. 

I am considering running "A Day of Thankyou" next Spring for all our soldiers who have fought so bravely to protect our way of life.

At this point in time  365 of our heros take thier own lives every year, that is unacceptable. They sacrifice for us and find themselves in a place so dark that thier only recourse is death.  I say no.

I want to put together a committee of people who want to give of thier time adn effort to  make this project work.   If you want to help let me know, send me an email  jpanngaro194@Yahoo.com

Thanks again for your support.  JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment